Thursday, October 1, 2009

Feeling joy through pain.

How can you be happy when your in pain? Having the joy knowing your dying? One of my elementary school teachers, has cancer and she has been told she doesn't have long to live. Her whole attitude towards it is AMAZING! I have to say she is one of my hero's. I don't know how I would respond I'm thankful that God hasn't put me exactly in that position. For the teacher if you guys could lift her in pray that these last few months won't be as painful as it could be and that she will feel comfortable.

Yesterday at church, I asked myself how much pain, I could handle, at the end I am a wimp, plain and simple. I dont do well with pain or when I feel awkward. So thats something that I have to work on so that I'm not a coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment